Government of Nova Scotia - Department of Health and Wellness (aka DHW)
Works to ensure that all Nova Scotians receive safe, high quality health care.
Services Offered by this Agency
- 8-1-1 HealthLink
- Adult Protection Services
- Continuing Care - Aboriginal Continuing Care
- Continuing Care - Caregiver Benefit
- Continuing Care - Facility-Based Respite Care
- Continuing Care - Health Equipment Loan Program - Bed Loan Program
- Continuing Care - Home Care
- Continuing Care - Home Oxygen Services
- Continuing Care - Long-Term Care Facilities
- Continuing Care - Personal Alert Assistance Program
- Continuing Care - Protection of Persons in Care Act
- Continuing Care - Self-Managed Care
- Continuing Care - Seniors Community Wheelchair Loan Program
- Continuing Care - Specialized Equipment Program
- Continuing Care - Supportive Care Program
- EHS - Ambulance Fee Assistance Program
- EHS - Feedback
- EHS - Non-Emergency Patient Transfer
- EHS - Special Patient Program
- Gambling Support Network
- Health Promoting Schools
- Insulin Pump Program
- Mental Health Services - Patient Rights Advisor Services
- MSI - Children's Oral Health Program (COHP)
- MSI - Dental Surgical Program
- Nova Scotia Wait Times
- Pharmacare - Boarding, Transportation, and Ostomy Program
- Pharmacare - Drug Assistance for Cancer Patients
- Pharmacare - Nova Scotia Family Pharmacare Program
- Pharmacare - Nova Scotia Seniors' Pharmacare Program
- Pharmacare - Palliative Care Drug Program
- Tobacco Free Nova Scotia
Within Nova Scotia
Here at 211 , our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we’ll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes:
SUGGEST A LISTING
Know of a listing that we don’t have in our database?