Engage with 211
Engage with 211 Nova Scotia and help us spread the word about our service! If you would like to promote 211 Nova Scotia in your community, the following items below are available to download. Looking for something specific? Contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nova Scotia 211 Promotional Materials
Our downloadable promotional materials are a great way to share information about 211 Nova Scotia and our service. Download and print our rack cards and referral cards to hand out to members in your community or at an event. Print off our posters to hang up in your local community centre. We also have one-pagers available below to download and print for specific groups. Engage with 211 Nova Scotia and share how we can help better the lives of Nova Scotians.
Annual report (2020):
- Post Secondary Students
- Senior Safety Coordinators
- Parents & Caregivers – Back To School
- Correctional Centre Employees
- Community Health Boards
- Health Care Patients & Families
- Nursing & Home Support Employees
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
- Financial Institutions
- Letters for Parents & Caregivers
There are no active employment opportunities at this time.