• COVID-19 UPDATE: NSHA's services may be affected by evolving COVID-19 response – Information regarding NSHA services will be shared via its website http://www.nshealth.ca/coronavirus
Offers an interactive, 6 to 7 week long program designed specifically for people at risk of developing a chronic health condition.
Program is facilitated by a variety of healthcare professionals who provide information and skill development for people with mild forms of a chronic condition and/or who are at risk for chronic illness.
Attendees will participate in:
- Weekly information and discussion on healthy eating recipes and exercise
- Guided discussion and presentations including : Chronic Disease • Mental Wellness • Sleep Hygiene • Expanded role of Pharmacists • Recreation
- Goal setting and action plan development
- Weekly progress discussions
Adults at risk of developing a chronic health condition
Contact for more information or to register
No documents required
Annapolis County • Kings County