Cancer patient navigators are nurses who work with child, teen, and adult cancer patients and families throughout their cancer journey, during diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care.
Helps manage individual needs such as:
- Understanding a diagnosis
- Preparing to make decisions about treatment
- Coordinating care
- Connecting with other health professionals
- Connecting with local support groups and resources
- Enrolling in financial assistance programs
This program is provided in partnership with the Nova Scotia Cancer Care program.
Cancer patients of any age and their families
Call the toll free number to connect with a Cancer Patient Navigator in your region
No documents required